As a stay at home and homeschooling mom with a husband who is working and going to school full time, I almost never get alone time for just me. I feel I have forgotten how to take care of me. I want to feel like a sexy woman again. I am no longer breast feeding or pregnant and all my kids but one are potty trained. I want “me” back.
I feel in the past 8 years of mothering I have lost all sense of “me” and being a “woman”. So I need your help! Money is not fluid at all I have very little to work with so please me conservative in some of your recommendations money wise.
Here’s a list of what I need help with. Comment below to respond to ANY question. Your advice is GREATLY appreciated!!
1) I have been using my husbands razor to shave my legs for 8 years. Do you recommend a good woman’s razor that gives a close shave so I can have smooth sexy legs again?
2) I almost never work out. I need to work out badly. I cannot afford a gym. What are some moves I can do in the morning before my children wake up that I can do to get toned up again?
3) Facial care. I have been using soap. Dove soap or just something that looked pretty at Marshalls for my face. But my pores on my nose still feel bumpy I want this to go away. What (facial care) products do you like? remember $ not $$$?
4) Please help me with quality shoes for support and comfort for my older over weight self that wont make my feet hurt at the end of the day! I was considering Lands End. I don’t want to look like a grandma and I don’t want to look like a Kardashian. Something practical for a busy mom but still cute. This I’m willing to spend a bit more on. I feel comfortable with Lands Ends prices.
5) Make up. I rarely were make up. But when I do I don’t want to look like a 13 year old. I know how to put it on, but I just want some suggestions for some great, yet inexpensive, products.
6) Hair clips and products to do your hair with that you love. Brushes, clips, and product. Go! I have been wearing my hair in pony tail my whole life, I want to feel like a woman!
7) Nail care products, so my old looking nails from scrubbing tubs don’t look so shabby.
8) I always just bought the cheapest and best smelling deodorant. Should I be looking into this more? What do you use?
9) Moisturizer for my hands and skin. Not lotion!
10) Sunscreen for me and my kids. Do you have a favorite? Why?
Thanks for reading and sharing your favorite things with me!
Add to favorites