I had the privilege of being invited by T.v. Williams to be on his Famous Podcast a few weeks ago. I recently shared Part 1 of the show featuring a few stories about me and my personal life. Today I’m talking more about my professional life and how I was inspired to create the WIRL Project platform.
In this particular portion of the show (Part 2) I am talking about:
- My son Mason (a quick blurb)
- My career as a teacher and how I always felt compelled to do something “more”.
- How my Father pushed me to follow my heart, even in his last days
- How I ever got started blogging in the first place
- How T.v. called WIRL Project the next “Billion Dollar Company”! (Hint: He compared it to Instagram!)
- Why I believe that people are all alike at our core
- How you can get involved and start sharing your stories on the WIRL Project platform
As I said with Part 1, was very honest and real in this podcast and I’m looking forward to sharing the other parts with you in the future. I love the idea of podcasting because not everyone has time to sit down and read everyday, plus you get to actually see the show in action! I also love podcasts because they’re something you can play on your phone while you are driving or cleaning your kitchen or while you have a few minutes to sit on the couch and relax.
The video link is below, let me know what you think!
Thanks for watching and thank you T.v. for having me on the Famous Podcast!
Add to favorites