I had the privilege of being invited by T.v. Williams to be on his Famous Podcast a few weeks ago and it was a blast! It was my first podcast, so it was a new and very interesting experience for me and somehow T.v. lead me to talk about all kinds of things including my personal and professional life. I will be sharing bits and pieces of this podcast over the next few weeks and today I am sharing Part 1 which is about:
- What it was really like to live in one of the snowiest cities in America
- The CRAZY way I bought my house in Charlotte
- Australian slang and what it’s REALLY like to have a spouse with an accent
- Traveling on a plane for over 24 hours with a 7 month old
- My competitive nature and why my son is bound to also be competitive
I was very honest and real in this podcast and can’t wait to share the whole thing with you. I love the idea of podcasting because not everyone has time to sit down and read an article, WIRL, or a post. However, a podcast is something you can play on your phone while you are driving or cleaning your kitchen or while you have a few minutes to sit on the couch and relax. Hopefully there will be more of these kinds of posts in my future!
The video link is below, let me know what you think!
Thanks for watching and thank you T.v. for having me on the Famous Podcast!
Add to favorites
Loved this, Sara! I didn’t realize you met your husband because he was here for basketball…so cool! Also, you picked out your house in one weekend?! Freaking amazing. I can’t wait to hear the other parts of this interview!