Recently, I’ve been been searching high and low, trying to find the healthiest very of me. Along with working out every day and trying to eat as clean as I can, my favorite part of this fitness kick I’m on is the yummy protein smoothies I get to indulge in after my intense workouts !! I thought I’d share my favorite smoothie yet, Piña Colada, because it is oh so yummy !! Change it up as you please, but here’s what I used !!
• 2 scoops Vanilla protein powder
• 1/2 cup pineapple orange juice
• handful of fresh pineapple chunks
• 1/4 tsp rum extract
• 2 tbsp shredded coconut (I used A LOT MORE, more like 1/2-1)
• 1/2 cup soy/almond milk
• 1/4 cup chia seeds
• as much ice as you desire
Mix all ingredients together and blend together in a blender.
Pingback: 15 Delicious Fresh Fruit Smoothies You'll Crave | Little Family Adventure
Yum! I am going to have to try this, it sounds delicious!